When speaking in "vos" as they do in Argentina, how do you conjugate the present subjunctive?

Voseo Spanish Verb Conjugation Charts

Voseo uses an alternative second person conjuagtion of the present indicative and imperative.

voseo

According to this and other articles that I have read, the voseo does not pertain to the subjunctive mood so it would conjugate as normal. Someone told me in a previous thread here, however, that the voseo does apply to certain tenses of the subjunctive so it may depend on regional use.

Jump down the page in this article and read what it discusses concerning voseo and the subjunctive mood.

voseo and subjunctive

Hello, we use vos+subjunctive form in Argentina. We use vos instead of , so you could say

Example: If you´d like to come home: Si vos quisieras venir a casa = ti tú quiseras venir a casa

If you knew si vos supieras = si tú supieras

Unfortunately, day after day subjunctive mood loses strength in everyday language and many people do not use it any more, so you may often hear si vos querés venir a casa.

The "vos" subjunctive does exist in Nicaragua, but it is not used consistently. I see it in print more often than I hear it. que vos amés, que vos comás, que vos sintás In theory it should be used in negative imperatives (Don't do that!), but negative imperatives are rare, and I haven't heard this usage. I've been told to use the "tú" forms for negative imperatives but can't confirm that this is correct.

I always thought that it was the same as tú subjunctive, but I could be wrong. Espero que vengas vos. ¿ Vos esperás que yo venga? I've never looked it up in a grammar book but thought that vos was like tú in all tenses except the present and affirmative commands.