Enigmas en Español 03 | SpanishDict Answers

Anyone can get involved. This one I'd say is quite easy, in comparison to the first two. Have a go and see what you make of it. Who am I?

See riddle

Third riddle:

Si preguntas mi nombre

mi inicial está en guante

y mi segunda letra

anda siempre ambulante.

La tercera y la cuarta

se hallarán en total .

Soy el más listo y guapo...

pero el menos cordial.

• Thanks for posting the challenge. That was fun. - yogamamaof2 Jan 11, 2010 flag

El gato.

This seems really hard and I am probably way off. I came up with gato.

The G is the letter from guante The A is from ambulante The T and O are from total

Cats are surely smart and beautiful but not very friendly.

• I did not see the above answer before I posted. It took me some time to figure it out. Good challenge. - yogamamaof2 Jan 11, 2010 flag

Is it... ¿Brazo?

Great answers.......I'm going have to give it to Guillermo2, to be fair....as he answered correctly first. Yogamamaof2, you explained your answer well, acurately- well done!

Next.....the fourth riddle. It's going to be a lot more challenging.

wink

Seb97 - These are fun. It would be helpful if, when you post a new one, you post a link in the preceding thread. For example, if here you posted a note saying "Riddle 4 is here:[link to riddle 4]"

Thanks Marvin for the suggestion!!

smile