× THIS POST IS CLOSED.

how do natives in Mexico sang happy birthday? Or, what are the lyrics to the happy birthday song that is sung in Mexico?

[Additional commenting is closed on this post]

¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a ....! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!

Hi Ron,

I hope you don't mind, but I made a few corrections to your title. It is nothing personal, I have been editing all night. With so many people used to texting, etc. I don't think everyone understands that because this is a language learning site, it is necessary to use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Anyway, I am sending you a link with both the lyrics and a video. I hope this helps! smile smile click here

• thanks again Nicole for being so helpful. this is the response that I was looking for. - ronljr1985 Jan 10, 2010 flag

I also found this other Mexican version. Your question made me curious, so I kept looking. smile click here

• I think las mañanitas is what they are looking for. YouTube has a cute really cute version of it. - 0074b507 Jan 10, 2010 flag
  • That is what this link is, las mañanitas. I haven't seen the youtube version yet. - Nicole-B Jan 10, 2010 flag
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skJURa3JFEE - 0074b507 Jan 10, 2010 flag

we say Que lo cumples feliz Que lo cumples feliz Que lo cumples (insert name) Que los cumples feliz

use tune to happy birthday

You would be surprised at how often it's sung in English. I don't know all the Spanish words, but I think it starts with "Feliz cumpleaños a tí" (in Colombia). Most of the time when we hear it, it's not sung in Spanish.

Also at halloween time (here in Bogotá) the kids say "quiero paz, quiero amor, quiero dulce por favor."

In spain we say and we sing !!!Cumpleaños Feliz.

THIS POST IS CLOSED.
It may not be voted on, answered, or commented on. It may only be edited by moderators.