This is a song title, by Neil Diamond - the nearest I've been able to get is 'Free Singing' or perhaps 'Sing Freely' - I need the translation, as i perform this song (in Spanish, though I can't speak Spanish) and would like to tell the audience, at least, what the song title means in English.

Googling, I think that the title is Canta libre (Sing freely).

Canta Libre lyrics

Canta libre, Canta vida, de mi madre, y mi padre,Canta mi corazon, Para los ninos, y sus ninos, canta libre.

I got music runnin' in my head,Makes me feel like a young bird flyin', 'Cross my mind and layin' in my bed,Keeps me away from the thought of dyin'. Canta libre, Canta vida, de mi madre y mi padre.

I got music runnin' in my brain,Ev'ry song with it's own kind of meaning,Cleanse the soul and wash away the pain,Baptized by the song that you're singing.Canta libre, Canta la vida,siempre conmigo, canta libre.

Canta libre, canta la vida.

Canta mi corazon, Paralos ninos, y sus ninos, canta libre, de mi madre, y mi padre, canta libre, canta libre.

Not one of his better songs in my opinion.

YouTube Canta libre

I too do not speak Spanish, but perform this song in Spanish/English as per the original lyrics.

As far as I can determine, the meaning of the Spanish part of the lyrics are:

Sing freely Sing the life of my mother and my father My heart sings for the children And their children sing freely

Sing freely with me always. (siempre conmigo canta libre)