2 Vote

also looking for a Spanish-English medical reference book. Not just terminology, but pathologies, etc.

  • Posted Jan 4, 2010
  • | link
  • | flag

2 Answers

0 Vote

Se dice Esclerosis múltiple .

0 Vote

There's a great medical website from the National Institute of Health (U.S.), which has good Spanish translations of any topic in the whole sprawling compendium of health topics covered in it. The URL is http://www.medlineplus.gov/spanish. (I spend half my life there.)

The Merck Manual is also published in Spanish, and the home use version does a good job in describing pathologies in lay terms, with the medical terminology included. Check out Amazon for best prices on used copies. And my portable La Rousse paperback dictionary is surprisingly comprehensive with the health terminology.

¡Buena suerte!

Answer this Question