hola mi amor beyo como esta espero que bien me | SpanishDict Answers

I have attempted to work this message out myself using a Spanish spell checker, but have been unable to work out all of the words correctly.

The message is as follows:

hola mi amor beyo como esta espero que bien me alegra k tutanbien sienta algo por mi negra beya ki sira oir tubos mami creqre tebor aber de nuebo y recuerda que te quietro

My spell checking attempt created the following message: hello my beautiful love. As this one hoped that well it makes me happy tuta well let's feel something for my beautiful black woman. Want to hear your voice mami. to create him I am going to see you again and he remembers that you quietó

I hope that with your help I will soon be able to work out the messages for myself...

Thank you for taking the time to read this!!

Since you wish to learn how to do it youself, maybe we can show you what it should have said. I'm not sure about parts of it. I cannot imagine how you managed to understand it as well as you did. I could never have understood any of it without your translation.

Hola, mi amor bella. ¿Cómo estás? Espero que [estés] bien. Me alegra que tú también sientas algo por mí. Negra bella, quisiera oir tu voz. Creo que te voy a ver de nuevo y recuerda que te quiero.

Hello, my beautiful love. How are you? I hope that you are well. I am happy the you also feel something for me. Black beauty, I would like to hear your voice. I believe that I will see you again and remember that I love you.

Maybe someone else can correct the parts that I wasn't sure of. Look, please, again at what I wrote in Spanish and what he wrote. The b's for v's are understandable as they are pronounced the same, but I don't understand how some of the other errors happen. Is he writing this to you or are you writing down what he says to you? I could understand some of the run-on words if someone was transcribing something spoken.

Oh, I'm glad to see that other's answered while I was redacting. Between all of us you should have an answer.

• Thank you for your help! I think that my writer is either illiterate or dyslexic. When trying to understand I look up the pronunciation of the words to get an idea of what he might be trying to say. Hopefully I can speak enough Spanish to call him soon! - DominicanGir Dec 31, 2009 flag

Hi dominican, you must explain to him that with this spelling,, there is no way you can read him. He should at least try....

• I think he may be trying is best and I don't want to make him feel stupid for not being able to write properly - I'm dyslexic and get embarrased when I make mistakes. I am learning to speak Spanish so I can talk to him... - DominicanGir Dec 31, 2009 flag

I agree with Heidi, tell him to at least add some punctuation so the translator can figure it out!! ("¡signos de puntuación por favor!")

Hola mi amor bello.¿Cómo está? Espero que bien. Me alegra que tu tambien sienta algo por mi, negra bella. Quisiera oir tu vos mami. (creqre tebor) a ver de nuevo y recuerda que te quiero.

Hello my beautiful love. How are you? I hope you are well. I'm happy that you also feel something for me, beautiful dark (or black) woman. I would like to hear your voice again mami. ...? to see you again and remember that I love you.

mami is a term of endearment, like " babe" maybe.