Que significa ese? | SpanishDict Answers

sometimes I hear people calling certain persons ese. Is this a good word?

Check this Urban Dictionary link. It recognizes both words ese and ése for "homie".

ese

ése

No es una palabrota.

Since you're not a new member and certainly know how to do a search, then search for the word in previous topics. I believe one title spelled it esse, but the correct spelling from the answers given is ése.

[previous link example][1]

[1]: What Spanish word has the pronunciation s-a?

They say it all the time around here. It means "homeboy" etc... the best response is "not much, term paper."

Am I missing something? Or, do they really use ése for "homeboy?" (Ése means "that"...so I find it a little odd..."What's up, that?"...but, of course, it is possible.)

• I thought it was esse, but someone in the previous thread told me it was spelled ése like the demonstrative pronoun. We have other posts. Check esse for the spelling. - 0074b507 Dec 22, 2009 flag
  • We are talking homeboy or homie, no matter what the proper spelling. - 0074b507 Dec 22, 2009 flag
  • yes it's very common webdunce. Spanish really never has double S but like Q says it's Jerga and it probably doens't matter how it's spelled. - 003487d6 Dec 23, 2009 flag