How do you say 'it is good' in Spanish? | SpanishDict Answers

Some one sent me a song and I want to tell them that the song is good and that I like it- how would I say that in Spanish?

• Aww, so close i was behind by 18 seconds - hmmmmm Nov 30, 2009 flag

Está bien.

La canción es buena (good)/es chévere(cool)/es placentera(pleasant.)/es agradable(nice).

¡Me encantó la canción!

El canción es bueno y me la gusta.

El canción es bueno y me la gusta.

Something does not look correct about me la gusta. The thing that you like or "is pleasing to you" is the subject of sentence, not the d.o. The typical gustar sentence is intransitive (there is no direct object) so the la does not look correct here. Would it have to be "me gusta ella" or something similar?

If me la gusta is correct could someone take the time to explain the grammar to me?

Oh, and it's la canción es buena.

• Sorry if this sound overly critical, but it was placed in the grammar category. - 0074b507 Dec 1, 2009 flag