give me some words that start with i in spanish please | SpanishDict Answers

i need some words that start with (i) in spanish

Type "i" into the dictionary option you see at the top of the page and you will see a list of 'i" words galore.

invierno: winter

ingles: english

intelligente: intelligent

ignorante: ignorant

identico: identical

iglesia: church

igual: equal

indice: index

infeliz: unhappy

informe: report

informal: informal, unreliable

insistir: insist

inspirar: inspire

i'll post somemore if you need them- just tell me how many and if you need verbs nouns or adjectives LOL

alt text Alicia1144:

If you use our dictionary tool, you can generate a raft of words that start with "I".

Here is a link to how our dictionary works ----> Using the Dictionary.

When the dictionary is open, just enter the letter "i" and watch the screen If you add another letter, for example "is", "it" or say "ig" the list will change and expand. It changes each time you add one or more letters.

Write down the words you find. Frankly, that way you will get a lot of words without having to wait for reply after reply after reply from different members of our learning community.

Good luck with your search.

Moe

Try the app translate it might help

bookworm please post more for letters after i

Hello Alicia and welcome to the SpanishDict forum wink

You said/asked:

Here are two words that could help you to get a better response from people in future please and thank you wink Yes, I know that they don't begin with the letter i , like: I need / I want, etc...lol but if you could show a little courtesy/respect to our members by asking questions politely with a please and thank you, it would go a long way to encourage people to give up their time and make an effort to help you! wink

Now, to answer your question: here are a few words to start you off:

iniciar = to initiate, begin, commence

indicar = to indicate, to show,

influenciar = to influence

ingeniero = engineer

inmediatamente = immediately

I am sure that you could do some of your own research, too, in order to find some more words. By the way, how many words do you actually need? lol

I hope this helps smile