Can someone tell me what this says in English?

te quiero y megustas mucho, ay dias quete extrano tanto,por que se que eres algo espesial para mi perdoname porlas cosas queteago pasar pero tu no sabes el amor que siento por ti es que eres algo espesial para mi, megustas como eres y grasias por ser ese algien te quiero y perdoname

Very bad grammar, but something along the lines of...

I love you and like you a lot. oh how I miss you so much because I know that you are something special for me. Forgive me for the things that I do to you, but you know the love that I feel for you, it´s just that you are something special for me. I like you how you are, and thank you for being that someone that I love, and forgive me.

HI Karen, welcome to the forumsmile

Please write some words in the title, will be helpful for further searches.wink