0 Vote

were you live

  • Posted Nov 9, 2009
  • | link
  • | flag

5 Answers

3 Vote

You can double click on a word to get its Spanish or English translation, or you can use the dictionary. Here are some words that might be helpful:

house - la casa

home - el hogar

home - el domicilio

residence - la residencia

2 Vote

Try double clicking the word house - (this one is accurate)

1 Vote

El señor Hugh Laurie.


  • As a Brit, his American accent is really good. - 00515f39 Nov 10, 2009 flag
0 Vote

Check out the Dictionary tab on the tool bar above. It will quickly give you the name for house.I would edit your psot for you but I am out of edits for the day. Please use correct grammar and punctuation on the site as everyone is learning here and may use your text as a model. Welcome to the forum!

0 Vote

casa duh!!!!!

  • Welcome to the forum. It is nice to have your participation, but please do not be rude to others. - Nicole-B Nov 9, 2009 flag
Answer this Question