0 Vote

You can buy this stuff in craft supply stores. It comes in many colors and is often used by children and adults (with glue) to decorate craft projects.

  • Posted Nov 3, 2009
  • | link
  • | flag

2 Answers

1 Vote

The little sparkly beads you are referring to are called "lentejuleas".

0 Vote

resplandecer also try to use the translator its faster wink

  • I looked it up, of course, but could only find the verb forms of "sparkle" and "glitter" - tigerlisa Nov 3, 2009 flag
  • Apparently, "resplandecer" is a verb, too. What is the noun? - tigerlisa Nov 3, 2009 flag
Answer this Question