¿Es igual falla renal que insuficiencia renal? | SpanishDict Answers

Para traducir "renal failure", ¿es lo mismo "falla renal" que "insuficiencia renal"?

• You are getting a vote from me because so many are in need of medical translations. Medicine is a language all its own, which then has to be translated into our native tongues. It can be quite frustrating. - Nicole-B Nov 2, 2009 flag
  • Fallo, not falla ^^ - LoaEtayo Sep 25, 2010 flag

There are several different terms used for this condition, including insufieciencia renal. I am sending you a link to an excellent medical terminology site. I hope it is helpful. medical terminology link

Si, falla renal es lo mismo que insuficiencia renal.

• renal insufficiency is different than renal failure - nizhoni1 Sep 25, 2010 flag

Thanks, Nicole! What's the address of the link you just posted, I really need it. Than you again! grin

You can simply click on the link I sent and you will see the address at the top of the page. Also, this is another site I have found to be helpful.medical dictionary #2

While FALLA=FAILURE or INSUFICENCIA, I believe that the propper way to trasnslate this (if you're trying to say kidney failure, in Spanish) is: Insuficiencia renal. Los órganos fisiológicos son vulnerables a sufrir insuficiencias, mientras que los órganos instrumentales son vulnerables a fallar. I hope this helps...

• medically speaking renal insufficiency is different than renal failure - nizhoni1 Sep 25, 2010 flag
  • Can you provide a validated source for your statement? Not that I don't believe it, just would like to get to the root of this. Thanks. - Myneg Sep 27, 2010 flag