How do you say, "did you forget me?" in Spanish

I have edited your post to make necessary improvemments to the punctuation for the sake of increased clarity

Please use correct punctuation spelling and grammer as this is a teaching and learning site and people may copy your mistakes

• Please note that it is mandatory on this forum to use correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization in your posts. - - 00494d19 Oct 28, 2009 flag
  • Good question I gave you a vote too ! - FELIZ77 Jul 3, 2010 flag

¿Te olvidaste de mí?

(But I'm not sure)

• Be sure, Patch. This is the exact translation. - JulianChivi Jul 3, 2010 flag

You say ¿Me olvidas? in a interrogotive tone of voice or likewise ¿Me olvidaste? which would mean: Did you forget me, or you could say ¿Me has olvidado? have you forgotten me?

• I would use either of the last two probably:¿Me has olvidado? - FELIZ77 Jul 3, 2010 flag

me olvidastes? or dont forget me "no me olvides"

• I've just done the flower flashcards and 'nomeolvides' = forget-me-not :-) - Jespa Oct 28, 2009 flag
  • No "s" on olvidaste. - 0074b507 Jul 3, 2010 flag
  • You need to use inverted Question marks at the begining of questions in Spanish eg ¿Cómo estás? - FELIZ77 Jul 3, 2010 flag

Sorry,I don't know,I'm Chinese,I just want to find someone who would like to be a good friend of mine ,a chinese .Thank you .But ....How can others get in touch with me ? Do you know about QQ? Absolutely impossible.So ,MSN:cossno@hotmail.com.

• You should put this in a separate thread and a different category. Are you looking for someone that speaks a Chinese dialect and Spanish or just a Chinese dialect and /or English? - 0074b507 Jul 3, 2010 flag

How do you say "did you forget me," in Spanish?

You can either say:

1 ¿Me has olvidado? or

2 ¿Me olvidaste?

The above two examples are using the 1 perfect indicative tense using haber and 2 the preterite/simple past respectively