Sinónimos y Antónimos de entero | SpanishDict Answers

Please submit a sentence which includes a synonym or antonym for today's word "entero". Muchas Gracias

Oh, now you want to play.

• Sorry, there were a few days where the words didn't lend themselves to finding synonyms and antonyms. Words like "bubble", "password", "folder", etc. I'm trying to come up with a better Plan B for those days!! :) - Nicole-B Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • I found one for folder. So what? Mine wasn't good enough? :) - Seitheach Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • The fact that you found one for "folder" put me to shame. Now that I have picked my head up off the ground, I am back, better than ever. jeje - Nicole-B Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • There's always a synonym or antonym Nicole. (I think) - Seitheach Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • Would the antonym for "bubble" be *pop* - Izanoni1 Oct 26, 2009 flag

la palta....hah got there first

...er...I mean:

antónimo - incompleto

Sin Dios la vida es incompleto

• Dang it!!! - Seitheach Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • I have to vote on you quick wits. - Seitheach Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • Sorry...I might have been a bit out of line...it's just that I thought that I had already called "no dibsies" when we originally started all of this - Izanoni1 Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • See that's not even cool. I wasn't around when the "no dibs" rule was put out and it wasn't in the rules and guidlines either. So I think I should be given dibs. - Seitheach Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • Well to be fair...I did say it...but I was shouted down, so I guess the rule never really went into effect - Izanoni1 Oct 26, 2009 flag

Una sección de cocinar de Phil haría este sitio más entero. LOL cheese grin

• Yeah, yeah. If we start that, everyone has to give up recipes. - Seitheach Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • Yes, but you will be the head cooking guru....except for the Ramen receta!! - Nicole-B Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • Always add things to your Ramen noodles. Never eat them plain. - Seitheach Oct 26, 2009 flag

La mitad = half (Antonym)

Pero tú, oh Dios, los harás caer al pozo de la destrucción; los hombres sanguinarios y engañadores no vivirán la mitad de sus días; mas yo en ti confiaré.

But you, O God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of corruption; bloodthirsty and deceitful men will not live out half their days.

"parcial". Solo pude comer un bocadillo parcial, tan satisfecha que estaba. "I could only eat part of a sandwich, I was so full."

Ok, this might not be the right place for this but I just learned the word entero in the song Tal Vez by Ricky Martin a few days ago, so I recognized it. Yay!

• It is always exciting when we hear a word or phrase we've just learned in a song, on TV or in conversation. - Nicole-B Oct 26, 2009 flag
  • Ok you get a vote for recognizing a word that is actually in the list! :) - Seitheach Oct 27, 2009 flag

Inicialmente yo sólo podria comprender fragmentos del idioma. Initially I could only comprehend fragments of the language.

Sin mi querida, no sería completo. smirk