What is "hacerlo"? | SpanishDict Answers

I have a few sentences and I'd like to see if you can tell me what they say: Durante todo el ano nos gusta dar caramelos a los alumnos en el autobus. Necesitamos su permiso para hacerlo. Por favor firme a continuacion si se piede dar a su nino dulces.

Thank you very much.

Throughout the year we like to give candy to the students on the bus. We need your permission to do so. Please sign below if candy can be given to your child.

I'm guessing that at the end, the words "si se piede" should be "si se puede"

And if you are trying to say it in Spanish, you might try:

"A lo largo del año nos gusta dar caramelos a los alumnos en el autobús. Necesitamos su permiso para hacerlo. Favor de firmar a continuación si se puede dar dulces a su niño."

During the year, we like to give candy to the students while in the bus.We need the parents permision to do so. Please let us know if we have your permission to give candy to your child.

Just copy and paste it into the translate box. It appears to be some sort of permission slip. Hacerlo comes from Hacer (to do, or to make). lo is simply a direct object pronoun, these are often attached to the infinitive form of a verb. In this instance it means "it." Para hacerlo means "to do it."

• or it means "in order to do it" - ian-hill Oct 24, 2009 flag

This is the machine translation

throughout the year we like to give candy to children on the bus. We need your permission to do so.

Please sign below if he loses to give your child sweets.....................................The last sentence is pretty bad. Is not understandable.