What are the most common irregular spanish verbs?

¡Hola!, Esthafi :

Here is what you are expected to do for yourself. If you still need help, proceed to ask your question.

• Conduct a search of our previous Questions (On the “Answers” main page directly under the green “ASK A QUESTION “ button, there is a small window into which you can type the word or words you are searching for)

We are happy to help other members who have done some of the basic research on their own For any future questions, please try on your own first.

If these actions by you have not given you the answer you want, then post your question here in our forum.

But here is today's special. I did it for you as a sign of goodwill and community.

Have a look at this link Irregular Verbs to a previous Question and answers. In particular look at the answers provided by "Lazarus1907" and by "Valerie".

I hope this is what you wanted.

Recuerdos/Regards,

Moe

• Moe, I love it! Today's special! :) - Valerie Oct 11, 2009 flag