what does "hola papasito que ase" mean | SpanishDict Answers

hola papasito que ase

• Regardless of the language you use, it is necessary to use proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Thank you! - Nicole-B Oct 6, 2009 flag
  • Hey sexy, what are you doing? Hola papasito, que haces? - capritx Nov 17, 2011 flag

Does not mean Hi daddy..

Papasito! is used when a woman wants to let a man know that she finds him very atractive!

A man would call a woman mamasita!.

• Example: Every time I see my boyfriend wearing formal clothing I called him Papasito!!!. I think he looks sharp and super handsome.. - capritx Nov 17, 2011 flag
  • This is a very direct flirt, so make sure you know who you are telling it to... Comprende? Lol - capritx Nov 17, 2011 flag
  • Very funny caprtix...true..you dont want to go around saying this to every guy you see! (or maybe you do depending..:-) - Peas Nov 17, 2011 flag

Hola papacito que hace. Hi sexy guy what are you doing?

I believe it should read Hola Papacita. ¿Qué hace?

This basically means, Hi Daddy. What are you doing.

Hi sexy daddy.

Hola papacito, ¿Qué haces?, en mi opinion, es "Hello daddy, what are you doing?"

• I see I was a bit slow :~) - Jack-OBrien Oct 6, 2009 flag
  • That's o.k. I've been doing that all night too! - Nicole-B Oct 6, 2009 flag

Could the verb be "asar". If so, could the sentence be:

Hello daddy, what's bugging (plagueing) him/her/it?

"Ase" is the 1st or 3rd person singular of "asar" in the present subjunctive. Does this work??

Any thoughts??

• Possible, but very unlikely. The substitution of "ase" for "hace" is quite common for those that use the "seseo" and are, at best, semi-litterate. - samdie Nov 17, 2011 flag