1

hola papasito que ase

• Regardless of the language you use, it is necessary to use proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Thank you! - Nicole-B Oct 6, 2009
  • Hey sexy, what are you doing? Hola papasito, que haces? - capritx Nov 17, 2011

3

Does not mean Hi daddy..

Papasito! is used when a woman wants to let a man know that she finds him very atractive!

A man would call a woman mamasita!.

• Nov 17, 2011
  • Example: Every time I see my boyfriend wearing formal clothing I called him Papasito!!!. I think he looks sharp and super handsome.. - capritx Nov 17, 2011
  • This is a very direct flirt, so make sure you know who you are telling it to... Comprende? Lol - capritx Nov 17, 2011
  • Very funny caprtix...true..you dont want to go around saying this to every guy you see! (or maybe you do depending..:-) - Peas Nov 17, 2011
2

Hola papacito que hace. Hi sexy guy what are you doing?

• Oct 8, 2009
1

I believe it should read Hola Papacita. ¿Qué hace?

This basically means, Hi Daddy. What are you doing.

• Oct 6, 2009
1

Hi sexy daddy.

• Oct 8, 2009
0

Hola papacito, ¿Qué haces?, en mi opinion, es "Hello daddy, what are you doing?"

• Oct 6, 2009
  • I see I was a bit slow :~) - Jack-OBrien Oct 6, 2009
  • That's o.k. I've been doing that all night too! - Nicole-B Oct 6, 2009
0

Could the verb be "asar". If so, could the sentence be:

Hello daddy, what's bugging (plagueing) him/her/it?

"Ase" is the 1st or 3rd person singular of "asar" in the present subjunctive. Does this work??

Any thoughts??

• Oct 7, 2009
  • Possible, but very unlikely. The substitution of "ase" for "hace" is quite common for those that use the "seseo" and are, at best, semi-litterate. - samdie Nov 17, 2011