How do you say annoying in spanish? | SpanishDict Answers

I want to know how to say annoying in spanish can you help me please?

Eres tormentita. Eres diablita. Me da tormenta. Me causa dolor. Me duele. Me ponga las pelos de punta. That last one looks like a curse but it's not. It's you get on my nerves. Me haces loco. Me corres por la puente (You make me want to jump off a bridge).

yes, annoying is either molestoso/a or you can say pesado/a molestoso is much more common but either will work

I heard this one from Spain:

¡Qué fastidio! (what a nuisance)

• fastidioso (es una palabra estándar) - a menos que sea otra palabra - QFour Nov 21, 2012 flag

I looked it up in the dictionary and it said molesto

They definitely say 'pesado' a lot in Spain, another one I've heard is 'plasta'. 'Pesado' changes to 'pesada' for girls, but 'plasta' stays the same.

'¡No seas pesado/plasta!' - Don't be annoying!

'¡Estas siendo pesado/plasta!' - You're being annoying!

My wife uses "majadera" for things that annoy.

La gata es muy majadera.

Su chismosa es molesta. (Her gossip is annoying.)

"Molestar" is a verb and the gerund is "molestando = annoying" But in this case I believe "annoying" is a adverb; so molesto(a) would be correct.

What do you guys think?

• 'Annoying' here would actually be an adjective (a describing word), so molestoso sounds correct to me. The adverb (something that describes the way a verb is carried out) of 'annoying' would be 'annoyingly' (in Spanish: pesadamente, I think). - r1alford Sep 18, 2009 flag
  • I believe there are more than one way to say "annoying", considering there are regional variations between the countries, but the form " molesto/a" is correct, I believe - charles45546 Jul 12, 2014 flag

latoso/a

esto perro es muy molestar

• I think it would be better ' este perro es muy molestoso, because the word molestar is a verb and molestoso is who/ what molesta. en portugués seria: este cão/ cachorro é muito chato - charles45546 Jul 12, 2014 flag