El amor es tan fuerte como la muerte, tan duro como el infierno | SpanishDict Answers

I need an accurate translation from English to Spanish

Is "El amor es tan fuerte como la muerte, tan duro como el infierno. La muerte separa el alma del cuerpo, pero el amor separa todas las cosas desde el alma."

....the proper translation for .....

"Love is as strong as death, as hard as hell. Death separates the soul from the body, but love separates all things from the soul" I am getting this tattoed on my forearm in remembrance of my brother who passed away and would like the accurate translation."

If not, could someone please help me!?

pero el amor lo separa todo del alma.

this is what I would say grin

In my book, you win the "best story behind a question" award for the day.

This is a good translation.

Your translation looks Ok for the text you posted.

FYI:

The original text comes from the Bible, Book of Solomon 8:6 and it reads "Place me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm; because love is as strong as death is, insistence on exclusive devotion is as unyielding as Sheol is. Its blazings are the blazings of a fire, the flame of Jah.

a