0

i realy like this guy and i want him to know that i love like he says he loves me

• Jmass, please note that it is mandatory on this forum to use correct punctuation and capitalization in your posts. - --Mariana-- Sep 13, 2009

3

I don't have enough points to edit your post yet (Qfreed is looking into that, though), but you mean to say something like "I really like this guy, and I want him to know that I love...".. wait, what are you trying to say, exactly?

"I really do love you" can be translated into something like "Te quiero/amo de verdad".

Take care, "por favor" smile

• Sep 13, 2009
  • Viking, once you reach 2K you can edit. - --Mariana-- Sep 13, 2009
  • Oh, I see that they modiifid the points where they round off with more precision. You're getting closer. You can have my vote to move you forward. - 0074b507 Sep 13, 2009
  • I go do some more voting now. - --Mariana-- Sep 13, 2009
  • And mine...you can have my vote! jajaja I was wondering who Viking was in the chat before, didn't realize thats who I was talking to before lol - Koalasan Sep 13, 2009
  • Lol Marianne, you beat me by 1 second to commenting! - Koalasan Sep 13, 2009