1

Hi I'm in Spanish2 in School and I don't get (Me, Les, Nos, Te or Le). I also need help with Indirect Pronouns with gustar. Thanks for reading this message.

For example, A Rafael ______ gusta descansar los fines de semana. A. Me B.Les C.Le

Another example, A ti gusta caminar con el perro A Te, Le, Me

• Why did you delete the 2nd example? It needed a pronoun - 0074b507 Sep 6, 2009
  • Did I delete some text?! I thought I just corrected the punctuation. - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009
  • There was originally an example saying A ti..... - 0074b507 Sep 6, 2009
  • Hmm...let me ask her to repost the examples. - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009
  • Thanks, Simone! - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009

0

With homework you have to provide your attempt (best guess). We can then counsel you on your selection explaining why you were correct or incorrect.

If a hint would help, then, gustar is being used intransitively. Resting on the weekends is the subject of the sentence you just need to select the correct indirect object pronoun.

Resting on the weekends is pleasing to ....

0

Simone:

Did you have two examples of sentences you were working on? I may have deleted some text while I was editing your title and punctuation. I'm sorry!!

Please post your examples again.

• Sep 6, 2009
0

For example, A Rafael ______ gusta descansar los finesde semana. A. Me B.Les C.Le

• Me = to me
  • Les = to them
  • Le = to him

To whom is "descansar" pleasing?

Another example, A ti ________ gusta caminar con el perro. A. Te B. Le C. Me

• Te = to you
  • Le = to him/her/it
  • Me = to me

To whom is "caminar" pleasing?

• Sep 6, 2009
  • How did you undo my correction of "fines de semana"? - 0074b507 Sep 6, 2009
  • I didn't! I haven't made any other edits. - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009
  • Let the battle of the text editors............BEGIN!!!! - Izanoni1 Sep 6, 2009
  • jejeje...I can't even compete; he's so much better than I am. - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009
0

The indirect object pronouns are:

me-to me (sometimes by me or for me)

te=to you (informal)

le=to him, to her, to you (formal), to it

nos=to us

os=to you all (informal)

les=to them, to you all (formal)