Please help with Indirect Object Pronouns with "gustar." | SpanishDict Answers

Hi I'm in Spanish2 in School and I don't get (Me, Les, Nos, Te or Le). I also need help with Indirect Pronouns with gustar. Thanks for reading this message.

For example, A Rafael ______ gusta descansar los fines de semana. A. Me B.Les C.Le

Another example, A ti gusta caminar con el perro A Te, Le, Me

• Why did you delete the 2nd example? It needed a pronoun - 0074b507 Sep 6, 2009 flag
  • Did I delete some text?! I thought I just corrected the punctuation. - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009 flag
  • There was originally an example saying A ti..... - 0074b507 Sep 6, 2009 flag
  • Hmm...let me ask her to repost the examples. - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009 flag
  • Thanks, Simone! - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009 flag

With homework you have to provide your attempt (best guess). We can then counsel you on your selection explaining why you were correct or incorrect.

If a hint would help, then, gustar is being used intransitively. Resting on the weekends is the subject of the sentence you just need to select the correct indirect object pronoun.

Resting on the weekends is pleasing to ....

Simone:

Did you have two examples of sentences you were working on? I may have deleted some text while I was editing your title and punctuation. I'm sorry!!

Please post your examples again.

For example, A Rafael ______ gusta descansar los finesde semana. A. Me B.Les C.Le

• Me = to me
  • Les = to them
  • Le = to him

To whom is "descansar" pleasing?

Another example, A ti ________ gusta caminar con el perro. A. Te B. Le C. Me

• Te = to you
  • Le = to him/her/it
  • Me = to me

To whom is "caminar" pleasing?

• How did you undo my correction of "fines de semana"? - 0074b507 Sep 6, 2009 flag
  • I didn't! I haven't made any other edits. - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009 flag
  • Let the battle of the text editors............BEGIN!!!! - Izanoni1 Sep 6, 2009 flag
  • jejeje...I can't even compete; he's so much better than I am. - --Mariana-- Sep 6, 2009 flag

The indirect object pronouns are:

me-to me (sometimes by me or for me)

te=to you (informal)

le=to him, to her, to you (formal), to it

nos=to us

os=to you all (informal)

les=to them, to you all (formal)