0

I'm trying to do my spanish home work and I don't know what these meen?

¿Cómo te llamas? Me llamo_______ ¿Cómo se llama usted/Ud? Me llamo_______ ¿Cómo se llama el/la chico/a? Se llama_______ ¿Cómo está Ud.? ¿Qué tal? ¿Qué pasa?

• Welcome to the forum! Take a look at the verb "llamar" in the dictionary and you'll see some examples. - --Mariana-- Sep 2, 2009

2

Also me, se and te are personal pronouns

A poor choice of words in this case as Spanish calls the subject pronouns personal pronouns. These are reflexive pronouns.

yo, tú, él...personal pronouns

me, te, se,....reflexive pronouns

1

Hint: These questions have to do with how people introduce themselves in Spanish. I can't do your homework for you though, so it might be best if you look up the words you don't know first. Also me, se and te are personal pronouns. There's no such word as tellamas, it's te llamas.

1

Hi there,

You should definitely check out the Learn Spanish section on this site. It's located on the top "menu" on the left. Watch and complete Lesson 1 and that should get you started.

• Sep 2, 2009
1

In English, it basically means, "What's your name?" But if you actually translate it, you're literally saying, "What do you call yourself?" Spanish-speakers use it the first way, though; it's kind of an introduction when you're meeting someone new or whatever. smile

• Oct 25, 2010
0

any one can be wroung kid... just dont take a chance to be wroung... big surprise big surprise big surprise big surprise

• Oct 25, 2010
0

It MEANS "What is your name

• Apr 23, 2012