Hola everyone...

I'm Hemala from Malaysia. I'm new to this community.I've just started to learn Spanish language.Solely relying on this community. So hope you guys out there help me to learn it in proper way. Wish me luck yeah...

Mucho gracious smile

It's possible to use Microsoft word to write with tildes. First you need to change the language to Spanish (this can be done be clicking the language tab at the bottom of the screen), and then write your sentences and press "F7" to include the tildes (F7 brings up spell check and will allow you to make the necessary changes to your words)Welcome, noni.

The problem with that is that Microsoft Word (or any other program/machine, for that matter) most of the time cannot distinguish between words that have forms with and without tildes, and will not flag such words for you to consider individually. Sometimes the difference in meaning is drastic. A few examples (there are thousands):

llamo/llamó
pego/pegó
listo/listó
clamara/clamará
pare/paré
de/dé
se/sé
ano/año
ingles/inglés
como/cómo
aun/aún
que/qué
cual/cuál
mi/mí
tu/tú

The better idea is to learn to write with the tildes to start with. That way you know/understand/are thinking about the correct words in their context, and don't have to worry about "missing one" when you go back to do them all after the fact.

¡Te doy las gracias por ayudarme, amigos! Agradezco saber como escribir con tildes. Cambié mi teclado a "internacional" y aprendí apretar la tilde antes de la letra. ¡Es muy fácil!

Escribo mas rápido en los ejecicios y me anoto mejor.

Gracias.

Serena

*Thank you for your help, friends! I am grateful to know how to write with tildes. I changed my keyboard to "international" and I learned to press the tilde before the letter. It's very easy!

I write more quickly in the exercises and I score better.

Thanks.

Serena*